diumenge, 20 de març del 2016

Tourist interview

Where are you from?
I'm from Hugary, Budapest

Is it the first time that you are in Spain?
No

How did you come here? By plane, ship or train?
By plane

Why are you in Barcelona?
Because I live with my cousin

How long are you going to stay here?
For long, I don't know I like stay here

Are you travelling with family or friends?
Alone

What have you visited up to now?
I visited everything because I live here: Rambla, Tibidabo,

What are you in Barcelona?
The people

Is there anything you don't like?
Sometimes the people

Have you bought any presents?
No, no I didn't

How do you get around in the city, by underground, car, bus or on foot?
On foot

Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?
Yes, I speak fluidly spanish and I understand everything in catalan but I can't speak really well

Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food?
Yes, but I am a vegetarian

Do you think Barcelona is expensive?
Yes, really

Do you see any differences with your country?
Yes

Would you recommend Barcelona to your family or friends?
Sure

Do you take a lot of pictures? What do yo likw taking pictures of?
I'm a videographer so I take photos all the time about everything: the houses, the people, the beach...

Have you heard about the Catalan process for Independence?
Yes, sure

Will you come back again?
Yes

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada