diumenge, 5 de juny del 2016

Love movie: Sorry if I call you love

The title
A general opinion: good or bad? (2-3 summary)
3-4 line summary with more details
What did you like? (plot, characters, setting, music, effects...)
What didn't you like?
General opinion summary. Should they go and see it? Give your Star Rating:

Sorry if I call you love

In my opinion this movie is very good. For me the love of the characters is true and real. This movie is emotional and entertaining. You can see this movie with you girlfriend, boyfriend or a good friend.

Alex is a man of 30 years and Niki is a girl of 17 years. Niki and Alex met one morning. They remain different times and they fall in love. Niki don't explain she's love story to her parents because the man is very old. Niki change the life sad and monotonous. They go travel and life different experiencies.

The characters of this film are so good, but I like the Italian version of this film. The Spainish version is more short and no explain details.

I don't like the music and effects of this film. I think this film is so good and don't have any more defects.

This film is a perfect film for look an adolescent. Maybe this film don't like an adult, this movie isn't the ideal for an adult. In Star Rating, I put a 3,5 out of 5. Resultado de imagen de perdona si te llamo amor

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada