diumenge, 5 de juny del 2016

My experience in Italy

The first day:: The first day we went up at 4 o'clock. At 5.30 we went to Barcelona airport in bus. After we went with the airplane to Pisa. In Pisa I looked the famous 'Leaning Tower of Pisa'. My friends and I lunch in a restaurant of Pisa. We ate a delicious Pizza.
In the afternoon we went to Lucca. Lucca is a very beautiful city. We walk for the city and after went to Montecatini. In Montecatini was the hotel when we sleep. We dinner in the hotel and went to sleep very soon.

The second day: In the second day we went to Florence. I love Florence. We visited 'Santa Maria del Fiore'. We climbed 500 stairs but it was worth it. After we has time to lunch. At 4:00 we made a Gymkhana. At 7 o'clock we come back to the Hotel of Montecatini.We taked a shower and go to restaurant for dinner. After dineer we went to disco. We returned at hotel at 2:30 at night.

The third day: In the tird day we went to Siena. We visited a very beautiful Church. After we have time for dinner and I ate a very delicious and cheap Pizza. After we ate a Ice Cream in a very beautiful place and we past the time in this place.
After we went to Roma of bus. I slept in bus because I so exhausted. We arribed at the hotel. After we went to dinner a restaurant. The dinner are very delicious and after dinner we visited Roma. We arrived at the hotel at 12 of the night.

The fourth day: This day we go to the Vatican City in metro. This they we walk so much. The visited of Vatican last to hours. In my opinion the visited are very beautiful but so long and bored. After we go to Roma on foot. After we has lunch in a diferents restaurants and visited Roma. After we go to the pantheon.  At 8 o'clock we went to dinner at self-service in the center of Roma an we visited it lasted late the 12 o'clock. When we arribed at Hotel we are so exhausted, and we go to sleep so quikly.

The  fifth day: This they we went to the colisseo, this are so beautiful. Colisseo impressioned me. I think that Colisseo is the best monument of Roma. This day we have in the center of Roma. This day I eat speghetti. The pasta in Italy is delicious, I love it. After I eat a delicious ice-cream. I think this ice-cream are the best of I proved. At the night we went to the board. The board was so big. I talk with my friends every night. At 5 o'clock ot the night I went to sleep.

The sixth day: This day I woke up at 2 o'clock. My friends and I plays cards every day and visited the board. We arribed to Barcelona at 11 o'clock of the night, and we arribed a to Castelló at 1 o'clock at night. I explain my experiencies to my parents and I gave presents to my family.

I HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCIE IN ITALY!!!!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada